First Australian Gym: Preston, VIC
Coming Soon Locations
Sydney West, Australia
Wollongong, NSW, Australia
We Rock the Spectrum Kids Gyms are sensory-safe gyms, providing kids of all abilities with a fun and motivating environment to play, regulate and grow together.
With Occupational Therapist designed equipment and expert, caring staff our gyms offer:
- all inclusive free-play on specialised sensory equipment
- affordable programs for neurological development and fun
- a hub for communities
- a safe, fun place for OT, Speech and Play therapists to work with their clients
With locations across the U.S., Malaysia and Dubai, We Rock the Spectrum has just launched in Australia and will soon be country-wide!
Learn more about our sensory equipment and specialised equipment:
Interested in opening your own We Rock the Spectrum gym?
Why We Rock
- Children of all abilities are welcome to play
and learn here
- You can host your birthday parties or private events with us
- We offer unique classes for children of all abilities
- We have occupational therapy equipment that’s designed for all kids to use and enjoy
- Flex fine motor skills with our sensory-friendly arts & crafts
- Check out our trampoline & zip line, both are fan favorites
New Sensory Gym concept for children has arrived in Australia!
New Sensory Gym concept for children, coming to Australia.
After Sally Johnson’s son, Digby was diagnosed with Autism and ADHD at aged two, she dreamed of an affordable, inclusive place that she could take him where he could play freely on suitable sensory equipment and where she could meet families on a similar journey.
Many years later, she learned that such a place existed – We Rock the Spectrum, Kids Gyms – but that they were only in the United States.
She reached out to fellow Mum and We Rock’s founder, Dina Kimmel and the concept for We Rock the Spectrum, Australia was born. Sally’s brother, Marcus Johnson is joining her to bring We Rock’s Sensory Gyms Down Under.
With an extensive background in Marketing and business between them, and deep roots in the Australian Autism Acceptance Community, Sally and Marcus are hugely passionate about bringing the We Rock concept to Australia.
‘We Rock the Spectrum Kids Gyms will provide Australian families with a place of acceptance, where all kids can be themselves and benefit from expert play equipment and staff, in an affordable way. We are excited to bring these sensory spaces to the community.’
Sally & Her Family
Marcus & His Family
Benefits of We Rock the Spectrum